Businesses who are successful in the manufacturing industry compete effectively in a global environment with efficient production and administrative procedures in place. Increasing input costs, an evolving work force and global competition with a dynamic Australian dollar place unique challenges upon businesses operating in manufacturing.
Recent work that i2 advisory have undertaken in this area includes the preparation of pricing models which has led to favourable contract renegotiations with contractors and the preparation of ‘3 way’ profit and loss, balance sheet and budgets. This involved job pricing and costing models which were used to analyse different domestic and international manufacturing alternatives and succeeded in delivering optimised outcomes for the client.
The enthusiastic and informed staff at i2 advisory have worked with clients throughout urban and regional areas of Australia in a range of manufacturing industries. Our staff have the industry knowledge and experience to undertake a strategic analysis of your procedures and can provide expert guidance on many business matters including:
- Accounting and tax compliance including bookkeeping, payroll and cloud accounting
- Annual reporting and management reporting
- Taxation advice
- Creation of financial models for budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Pricing strategy assessments
- Business valuations
- Research and development taxation advice
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Assistance with obtaining finance
- Advice in relation to the acquisition and sale of the business
- Estate and family succession planning including transition to retirement
- Government grants