Increasing customer demands and globalisation have driven the importance of transport and distribution up so that having efficient work processes and planning is paramount to success.
Changing fuel prices, competition from large corporations and dynamic regulatory changes can present many risks for business. The proactive team at i2 advisory can assist you in mitigating these risks and overcoming industry challenges to meet opportunities for future growth.
Our clients operate businesses such as logistics, freight, trucking and heavy haulage, parcel and food & beverage delivery services, as well as individual contractors.
Our expert team at i2 advisory can assist your business with:
- Management reporting (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- Taxation advice
- Creation of financial models for budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Pricing strategy assessments and costing models for scenario decision making
- Strategic & business planning
- Business valuations
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Advice in relation to the acquisition and sale of the business
- Estate and family succession planning including transition to retirement
- Asset protection advice
- Special projects