Owning your own business is time consuming and all encompassing. i2 advisory appreciate that business owners may not have the time or expertise to ensure they are receiving real time, accurate financial information to best manage and run their business effectively. i2 advisory are pleased to offer the opportunity to free you of the ongoing burden of bookkeeping and accounting. They will discuss your specific requirements with you regularly, and remain abreast of any changes in your situation as well as providing constructive advice. Allowing experts to undertake this part of the business increases overall efficiencies, and allows the owner more time to focus on growth.
The range of services our experienced bookkeepers can assist you with include:
- Recommendations and implementation of suitable accounting software, such as MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks and Sage (including cloud and desktop based products)
- Attendance to Superstream and Standard Business Reporting (SBR) requirements
- Assistance with day to day issues encountered with using accounting software
- Assistance with the production of meaningful, timely reports, including reporting to budget
- Provision of a catch up service if you are falling behind with your bookkeeping and compliance, struggling with cash flow, not getting those invoices out on time or completing the monthly or quarterly BAS or IAS when due
- Assistance with financial modelling, budgets, cash flows or forecasts as you look at expanding your business.