The not for profit sector in Australia experiences constant change and evolution. Success in this field is driven by an ability to be proactive to changes in the economy and consumer trends, while staying true to the vision of the organisation. i2 advisory appreciate that the not for profit label can be used to describe a number of different kinds of organisations. This could include charities, sporting clubs and educational clubs. With this at the forefront of the advising process, i2 advisory are sure to tailor advice to your specific field in not for profit, and not to adopt a one-size-fits-all approach.
i2 advisory can assist with the following issues, and many more:
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Annual reporting
- Strategic planning
- Taxation advice, including assistance with Private Rulings, Fringe Benefits Tax concessions and GST concessions.
- Special project assistance
- Assistance with implementation of point of sale software and internal accounting systems
- Bookkeeping and payroll, including assistance with cloud accounting