Don and his partner Abby and 2 boys Harvey & Mackenzie, enjoy pottering around the garden on weekends and the peace and quiet of the Adelaide Hills.
Don has experience working with clients in both boutique and Corporate financial planning businesses. This includes clients with challenging situations and specific needs comprising many degrees of complexity.
As a Director of i2 Wealth, Don is passionate about ensuring that each client achieves their desired outcome(s) and reducing clients stress and concerns. Don has experience with working with accountants, lawyers, Trustees to fully appreciate and jointly maximise outcomes for each client’s situation.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Superannuation strategies
- Investment portfolio and portfolio management
- Tax and Financial planning strategies
- Personal Risk insurance (income protection, Life, TPD and Trauma)
- Business Risk insurance (Key-man insurance and buy-sell insurance)
- Self-Managed Super funds (SMSF)
Qualifications and Professional Associations:
- Bachelor of Finance – the University of Adelaide
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – Kaplan Business School
- SMSF Professional – Kaplan Business School
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments – Kaplan Business School
- Accredited Listed Product Adviser – Kaplan Business School