Craig is married to Stacey and they have two boys, Jake and Brodie and loves getting out of the house and being active.
Craig’s experience dealing with clients in both small and large financial planning businesses has given him a well-rounded insight that he brings to helping clients. As a Director of i2 Wealth, Craig recognises that each client has individual and specific needs and by working with clients he is keen to develop a strategy and plan that meets their needs. Craig enjoys providing ongoing advice and education and building long-term relationships.
Craig believes in collaborating with other professional financial service advisers e.g. accountant, lawyer, and families to provide assurance to each client their financial plan is managed successfully.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Superannuation strategies
- Investment portfolio and portfolio management
- Personal Risk insurance (income protection, Life, TPD and Trauma)
- Business Risk insurance (Key-man insurance and buy-sell insurance)
- Self-Managed Super funds (SMSF)
- Aged Care
Qualifications and Professional Associations:
- Certified Financial Planner – Financial Planning Association
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning – Kaplan Business School
- Bachelor of Economics – the University of Adelaide
- SMSF Professional – Kaplan Business School
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments – Kaplan Business School
- Accredited Listed Product Adviser – Kaplan Business School
- Aged Care Specialist – Aged Care steps