24 April 2020
- No action required – this will occur upon lodgement of your March to June 2020 BAS’. The first tranche will be between $10K and $50K.
- The 2nd tranche will also automatically occur over the lodgements of your June to September 2020 BAS’ and will match the 1st tranche in amount.
- Assess your business’s eligibility for JobKeeper payments by contacting your i2 Advisory accountant for assistance or alternatively reviewing your eligibility here
From now but by 30 April 2020* (the earlier the better)
- Enrol for JobKeeper payments via the ATO Business Portal
- Should you not have access to the ATO Business Portal or require assistance with the registration please contact your i2 Advisory advisor for assistance.
- As per the ATO as at 23 April 2020, to ensure you receive your JobKeeper payments as early possible, you should enrol by the end of April.
By 30 April 2020
- Communicate with each eligible employee and request they complete the employee nomination form and return it to you.
- Make top up payments to employees (where necessary).
- Identify your eligible employees via your STP enabled payroll software
From 4 May 2020
- Complete information for your specific eligible employees in the online application form (yet to be provided) on the ATO Business Portal or via i2 Advisory.
Ongoing (each month)
- Reconfirm your reported eligible employees have not changed through ATO online services, the Business Portal, or via your i2 Advisory advisor
- Complete your ongoing monthly reporting requirements, known as ‘Monthly JobKeeper Declaration Report’ via the ATO Business Portal or your accountant.
- Continue paying eligible employees the minimum fortnightly amount by the relevant date for that period.
State Government Grant
- If you are an employer and eligible for JobKeeper you should be entitled to a $10,000 grant from the SA Government
- Registrations are now open and if eligible, we recommend registering immediately using the following link
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on (08) 8132 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are doing everything we can to assist you and your business be in a position to bounce back and take advantage of any possible business opportunities that may present themselves as we start to resume normality.